1. The Eternal Family. Your loving parents, your beautiful sisters, your handsome brothers and all your other relatives. They are the people who were there from the start and are always beside you all the time. They’ve watched you grow up and they know every little thing about you from your favorite food to your greatest dream. You spend most of your time with them, sharing your experiences and telling them all the good and bad things in your life. They are the people who will never ever leave you. They are the people who care and love you so much.
2. The Bestfriends. The people who are crazy enough to be your friends. They treat you like a sister/brother or sometimes like a maid. You can laugh with them, cry with them, and just do anything with them even if it’s going to McDonald’s at 3 in the morning. They are the people who know your secrets and will use them against you just for fun. The people you share everything with; food, stories, clothes and all the good and bad stuff in your life. They love you just the way you are even if you’re crazy and loud and a one big pain in the head. You share your adventures with them and together you plan to travel the world one day.
3. The Good Friends. People you often see but are always there when you need a friend. The ones you go out with only once a month but feel like you still know them your whole life. The people you can always count on because they know that they can count on you too. The Hey-I-Miss-You-Let’s-Have-Ice-Cream friends you can always have a good laugh with.
4. The Just-Passing-By Guys. Those guys you meet in your life that at one point will make you think and believe they’re the one. Those guys who will make you feel special for a while but then after some time will leave you in a blink of an eye. Those guys you thought you could have a future with. Those guys.
5. The One That Got Away. That one person who will always have a piece of your heart. That someone you’ve tried forgetting years after years but until now you still can’t. That someone who once made you feel like you were the most special girl/guy in the world and who gave you everything. That person you wished you didn’t take for granted. That person you shared so much with that everything reminds you of him/her. That one special person who can always, always, make you feel like a fool for losing him/her. The one who will forever have a place in your heart.
6. The Bitches. Do I need to say more? They are the liars, the backstabbers and the unhappy people who are always jealous and who always want to drag you down. Period.
7. The Long Distance Friends. Your friends who are far from you or live in other countries and the people you meet and talk with online.They are the ones you talk with in your social media accounts and other websites. You become friends with them because you like the same shows or games or artist. You can relate with each other especially when talking about something you both love. They can be anyone and you don’t care just as long as you respect each other.
8. The Stars/Idols. The people you admire and wish to be friends with someday. Those artists or idols or groups or bands you really love who inspire you and give you something to be crazy about.
9. The One Who Inspires You. At some point you have that someone who greatly influences your life. Someone who makes you see things differently and changes your view in life. A person who helps you become better, stronger and more positive in life. He/She supports and encourages you to do the things you love and will always tell you to follow your dreams.
10. The One Guy You Will Spend The Rest of Your Life With. The one who will make you the happiest person in the world. Your true love, your forever, your one and only. He/She will make you feel all the kinds of love in the world and will never ever leave you. Someone you can trust, someone you can tell all your secrets to and someone who accepts all of you. The person you can call at 2 in the morning just because you can’t sleep, the person you can go with to your favorite band’s concert, the person who knows all your imperfections but still love you and the person who will do everything just to keep you by his/her side. That one special guy.