[REAL NEAT BLOGGER AWARD]
I thank the sweet Inge @ The Belgian Reviewer for nominating me for this award! Go check out her blog for book reviews and cool posts and give her a follow ! 🙂
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
1. What is the lowest star rating you’ve given a book and what book was it?
*It always makes me sad whenever I give a low rating on a book but I can’t do anything about it if I really didn’t like it. I haven’t given a 1-star rate to any book but 2-star I’ve given to Tonight The Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales. Ugh. I really wanted to like this book but it was disappointing and boring.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures (book, movie, food)?
*I’ll mention two since I equally love BOOKS and TV SERIES/KDRAMA!! 😀 Oh, I can watch a series/drama all day if permitted! 😛 Some of my favorite kdramas are I Hear Your Voice, Who Are You? School 2015, Faith and Healer. I also love the series The Last Ship, The Blacklist, Once Upon A Time, Daredevil and a lot mooore! If only I can read while I watch then my life would be better! 😀 I also want to add ICE CREAM but I said I’ll only mention two. Lol.
3. What is your favorite perfume?
*My dad used to buy our perfume and everytime he gave us Chanel No 5. So I guess it became my favorite.
4. Are you a cat or dog person?
*We once had a dog named Shania (after Shania Twain because my mom loves her) but after Shania our dog died and because we used to transfer from places to places we decided not to get a dog anymore. 😦 But now we’re thinking of adopting one so yeah, I’m a dog person.
5. What author do you really want to meet?
* Colleen Hoover. Why? Because she seems to be really interesting and she’s funny and I LOVE HER BOOKS! 🙂
6. What is your favorite book that falls into the genre of mystery/thriller?
*Oh my g, I love Jasper Dent! I’m actually reading the second book in the series, Game, and I’m loving it more and more. And I would love it if anyone could recommend a good thriller like this one! 😀 Thanks in advance!
7. What’s your lucky number?
*I’ll have to say 25 because it’s my birthday (also my mom’s) and it’s Christmas!
1. Someone tells you “You look like my first love”, what would your reply be?
2. Romance or Mystery/Thriller? Why?
3. What’s that song that made you cry when you first listened to it?
4. Ice cream or coffee?
5. What’s on top of your Travel Bucket list?
6. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends?
7. Let’s say you’re writing a book, what’s the name of your lead character?
1. Cass @ Late Night Reviewer
2. Amanda @ Hanging with Amanda
3. Claire @ Art and Soul
4. Yvo @ It’s All About Books
5. Ali @ I Wuv Books
6. Hayley @ Rather Too Fond of Books
7. Tasha @ Tasha’s Book Addiction
Feel free to ignore if you’ve already done it or if you don’t feel like doing this tag.