Look. Look! LOOK! I was nominated for another award and this time it’s the Liebster Awards. So basically, this award is to spread awareness that there are some awesome blogs out there that need recognition and more followers and should be known better around the the WordPress community! All thanks to the sweetest and nicest Midnight Ranter, I’m able to be a part of this award. She also has an interesting blog so go visit it and see for yourself!
The rules of the award are:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs who you think deserve it
- Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Give your eleven question to the nominees.
Midnight Ranter’s Questions:
1. What makes you, you?
*This is not an easy question but I think what makes me ME is my personality. How I treat others, how I live my life and things like that.
2. What’s the one thought that rings so loudly in your mind that it’s a bit scary?
*My job. It’s just that my family thinks that being an event organizer doesn’t pay well. But I love my job, you guys!
3. Favourite colour?
4. What do you think of the quote, ‘Actions speak louder than words’?
*I think it’s to remind us that what we do is more important than what we say.
5. If you could fly anywhere you want, what country would you visit?
*South Korea! I’ve always wanted to go there so if anyone gives me a ticket to Seoul right now, I’ll take it in a heartbeat! 🙂
6. Favourite movie?
*Ugh! There’s too many but I’ll have to say… A Cinderella Story!
7. I won’t tell you to narrow it down to one book, but, favourite series?
*I can’t decide between Gallagher Girls series and The Mortal Instruments series. And I’m yet to read Harry Potter so, yeah, I can’t decide! 😦
8. From the most recent thing you’ve read/watched, who’s your favourite character and why?
*Emma Swan from Once Upon A Time tv series. She’s the savior of Storybrooke and I like that she always thinks of what’s right and just for everyone. Also, she’s selfless and kindhearted!
9. Favourite singer/band?
*Right now, 5 Seconds of Summer!
10. Last song you’ve listened to?
*Find You There by We The Kings ♫♪
11. What five words would you choose that best describe you?
*Quiet. Simple. Sentimental. Writer. Carefree.
Random Facts About Me:
- I have three beautiful sisters.
- I still sleep with my teddy bear named Angela.
- I’m 23 and I can’t cook.
- I love writing poems and stories.
- Coffee and ice cream are my vitamins.
- I like organizing weddings!
- I don’t read classics but I’m challenging myself to.
- I hate horror!!
- I cry easily.
- My heart still beats for the one who broke it.
- Cockroaches and spiders scare the hell out of me.
- Cass @ Late Night Reviewer
- Tasha @ Tasha’s Book Addiction
- Sakshi @ SaVi Book Adventures
- Annie @ The Misstery
- Aly @ AlyzzaOcampoBlog
- Ashley @ Constantly With A Book
- Katie @ Katie’s Jumbled Thoughts
- Inge @ The Belgian Reviewer
- Kay @ Kay Writes Books
- You got stranded in an island, you get to call one book character to rescue you. Who do you call? Why?
- You could fly or you’re the flash?
- What’s your dream wedding like?
- Theme song of your life right now?
- You’re given $100, what do you do with it?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- A movie house lets you play a movie for you and your friends, what movie will be playing?
- A table full of foods or a table full of books?
- A genie agrees to grant you one wish, what would be your wish?
- What was the book that made you fall in love with reading?
- Please recommend a good fantasy book! THANK YOU! 🙂
That’s it for me and I hope these lovely people I nominated will get recognition because they deserve more readers! 🙂
Thank You and Happy Reading, everyone! 😀