Hello, lovely people! I know it’s been ages since the last time I did a book tag so today I decided to do one.
This tag was originally created by ReadLikeWildfire and Beccathebookreviewer, but I saw this one over at DreamlandBookBlog. On this tag you just have to write down 30 character names on pieces of paper, put them in a bowl/cup/jar/black hole, and then choose two at random for every question. Between the two names, you have to pick which one fits best with the question or the given situation, and which one isn’t “good enough”. Simple as that.
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
Percy Jackson or Atlas Corrigan (It Ends With Us)
*I’m pretty sure Percy Jackson is not the best person to put in a Spelling Bee so I’m gonna go with Atlas Corrigan.
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
August Flynn (This Savage Song) or Prince Kai (The Lunar Chronicles)
*This is a scary thought since August Flynn is actually a monster!! So if, and I say if, I get a chance I’ll kill August Flynn first. Prince Kai is a sweet one so I won’t worry about him. Lol.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
Kate Quinn (The Wrong Side of Right) or Kell Maresh (Shades of Magic)
*I picked out Kell’s name first and the moment I saw his name I was sure it was going to be him! Because I. Love. Kell. Maresh! Sorry Kate!
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Kaz Brekker (Six of Crows) or Clary Fray (The Mortal Instruments)
*Maybe if I give Kaz a LOOOOT of money then he’ll somehow agree to volunteer for me. Or maybe if I convince Inej to take my place I think then and only then Kaz would voluntarily trade places with her. Because we all know that Kaz loves money, and Inej, more than anything! I’m not sure with Clary either but I’ll trust her to volunteer for me more than Kaz.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Lila Bard (Shades of Magic) or Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles)
*This makes me laugh thinking that Cinder is not all flesh and bone. So I’ll go with Lila Bard though I think she wouldn’t go down without a good fight. She’s a bad-ass you see.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
Rosie Dunne (Love, Rosie) or Elias Veturius (An Ember in the Ashes)
*I love Rosie with all my heart but I think Elias would make a good sidekick. Though Elias is not the sidekick type of guy, I’d love it if he’ll teach me how to fight.
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Frank Porter (Since You’ve Been Gone) or Cress (The Lunar Chronicles)
*Everyone knows that Cress is good with computers but she’s not really the talkative type of girl. She’s shy and I don’t think she’s that good in having conversations with others since, well, she was locked up in space with no one to talk to. I don’t blame her, but I’ll fire her.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Lily Bloom (It Ends With Us) or Inej (Six of Crows)
*Ugh! This one is hard since both Lily and Inej are caring and sweet. I’m sure both of them will comfort me and Inej will most likely offer to pray for me to her saints. I think both of them are good enough!
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Kate Hasker (This Savage Song) or Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles)
*It’s definitely not Kate Hasker! Scarlet is more likely to be included in the popular clique because she’s headstrong and well, she has red hair!
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Peter Pan or Lucas Blade (Miracle on 5th Avenue)
*Of course Peter Pan would forget my birthday! That boy! >.<
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
Jamie Sullivan (A Walk To Remember) or Wolf (The Lunar Chronicles)
*Not Wolf, for sure, because he’s the shy type! Maybe Jamie would talk about her charity events or bible verses. That’s if she lived. Now I feel like crying, again, because of Jamie Sullivan!
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
Carswell Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles) or Tris Prior (Divergent)
*I’m a big fan of Tris but I’ll give anything just to have a sleepover with Captain Thorne! Anything!
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Jasper Dent or Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
*I’m not sure whether to be happy or scared to find out that the father of my child is Jasper Dent. Don’t get me wrong, he’s not his father, but sometimes his thinking scares me. But I’ll be more thrilled to find out that there’s a possibility that Annabeth is the father, or mother, or whatever, of my child! Lol.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Alex Stewart (Love, Rosie) or Jack Harper (Can You Keep A Secret?)
*They are both busy men but Jack Harper is most likely to seen-zone me!
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!
Wizard Howl (Howl’s Moving Castle) or Owen Mason Gentry (Confess)
*Oh, no doubt by Howl! But since he can make eggs and bacon with Calcifer, I won’t complain. Love you, mom!
Wow, I really enjoyed this book tag! I always love book names and the names here are some of my favorite characters. This was really fun and now I tag ANYONE who wants to do this too. ENJOY! 😀