Hi, guys! I’m finally back after three days of working out of town and it’s so so good to be back home (I missed my bed and blogging!) But nonetheless, I was happy because our event was a success and my boss was really happy. Yay!!
I started updating my social media accounts last night and today I’ll be updating my blog. I’ll be posting my May TBR and a couple of reviews I failed to post last week.
Books I’ll read this month are:
- The Night Stalker by Robert Bryndza
- A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
- Tone Deaf by Olivia Rivers
- Salt by Nariyyah Waheed
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Agent 21 by Chris Ryan