Over a month ago, the sweet lady over at Lily’s Book Haven nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Now I’m finally doing the award and first of all I want to thank Lily. THANK YOU! You should also go over her blog and check out her book reviews and other posts.
It’s also the second time I was nominated for the award so I’m really happy and thankful to get nominated again.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
7 random facts about me:
- I don’t like to be around a lot of people. I’m a very shy person so I don’t like parties and such and I enjoy being alone most of the times.
- I love going to concerts and seeing my favorite bands live makes me very very happy.
- Alex Stewart from Love, Rosie was my first book crush ever.
- When I fall in love, I fall hard that’s why I’m afraid to start a relationship again after my first failed relationship.
- I’m a very emotional person.
- I grew up with my grandmother so I love her sooooo much!
- I have a long hair and everyone wants me to cut it short.
I won’t be tagging anyone anymore since I’m so sure everyone has been tagged already.